Friday, August 27, 2010

Love this life!

I'm enjoying my cup of coffee, while I sit back and watch Harper crawl around and explore the living room. (She is quickly teaching me what needs to be baby proofed in my home)

Watching her makes me was to list the items I'm thankful for today:


  • My trader Joe's cup of coffee (Yes it's all about the simple things in life)



  • My three dogs who try everyday to prove that Harper is as much their baby as she is ours.



  • My husband for being the most beautiful person I've ever known.



  • My mom for passing on her emotional mom gene which is most likely what inspired this blog post.



  • My in-laws for being the best in-laws anyone could hope for. 



  • Last but not least for today, my little peanut who is crawling all over the floor right out of her own pants. 


Two years ago if someone told me I would be married with a 7 month old baby I would've called them crazy. Now I can't imagine anything I could be doing in life that would make me even a fraction as happy as I am right now!

Lucky me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment